Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ready for some more stamping projects?

Here are a few cards we made at workshops I've had.



These two cards were made at two different workshops. The top one we just sponged the blue on for the sky. The bottom card, we used bashful blue CS so the balloon looks like it is actually floating in the air. I saw on Split Coast Stampers were someone used the cupcake builder punch from Stampin' Up for the clouds. I thought it turned out cute.


I made a card similar to this one in the club that I was a member of last year. This particular card was from a set I made for a hostess. The purses were made using the cupcake builder punch. The flaps and handles were made using circle punches. I ran the tangerine tango CS through the Big Shot using the perfect polka dot embossing folder.


I found this set on Split Coast Stampers. I can't remember which person posted it. If I find it, I'll let you know. The owl on the pillow box was made using different punches. I thought it made a cute set. You can put a small gift or money in the box and give a matching card. It's a clever idea.


We call this little feller Army Chick. We are puting together the owl pillow box (shown above) when a guest, Erica, arranged her punched pieces out like this. We thought she did a good job. Erica doesn't think she's very creative. But she came up this all by herself.


This card is made using the baby wipe techinque. You drop a few drops from 2-3 reinkers onto a baby wipe. You use the wipe as your ink pad. This techinque was used on the heart in the center of the card.

The next few projects were not made during a workshop.


These bookmarks we made in children's church for Mother's Day last year. The kids did a pretty good job. I made these to show them what they would look like.


This card I made for my dad & father-in-law for Father's Day last year. I used rubbing alcohol  to make the background. Put the rubbing alcohol on cotton balls, drop a few drops of ink from two reinkers, and dab your piece of glossy CS. This technique only works on glossy paper.

Both the baby wipe and alcohol techniques I learned for Dawn Derrick. Dawn is a great lady. I have know her for about 11years. She is the one that finaly talked me into joining Stampin' Up. Make sure you visit her blog. Just click on her name.


This cute card was an invitation to a birthday party I went to in July. It was made using punches. My friend Shana made it for her daughter's, Kate, 6th birthday party. Shana and I have worked together for almost 10 years. But it has been about the last four years that we have become close friends. We are co-advisors on our school yearbook. We are chaparons for the Eighth Grade Good Behavior Trip. There are other chaparons, but we are the ones who order the tickets, buses, and get everything done and in place for the trip.

Come back tomorrow. There's not telling what you may see.

No comments:

Post a Comment