Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

February's Club

This projects are what we made at February's club. After this I think I'll be up to date. I


I call this Pink Milk. This is made using the mini milk carton die cut. It can be decorated so many ways. We just made it simple. If you look real close behind the scallop flower you can see a stamped image. It's from Fresh Vintage. The flower is, also, from that set.
The clip holding is closed is a mini library clip.


I was inspired by a card I saw in a magazine. Their card was for Valentine's. They had scrapbooking paper on their's.I love cupcakes. So I decided to make my card with cupcakes. I added the rhinestone to mine.
I love this color combination. It's bashful, chocolate chip, and very vanilla. We used the build a cupcake punch and Create A Cupcake stamp set.


This is our Easter card. We used the 2011-2013 In Colors along with daffadil delight for this card. I saw this card in the IB&C. I just tweaked it a little.


No comments:

Post a Comment